Thursday, December 17, 2009

J-Stat unmastered remix of Love Meets Lust

Last winter I was asked to do a remix for the Love Meets Lust, who were a new wave pop band sort of in the same style as Depeche Mode. I felt like I had a lot of the same influences as my (now deceased) contact in the band so I took the project to heart and worked on it for about a week. Unfortunately, although the band loved the mix I sent, a lot was lost in the mastering and the cut that made the album wasn't necessarily representative of what I put in to it.
Shortly after I sent them my remix I played a show at Luna in Royal Oak with the band which was an incredibly strange experience and I hope I never go there again but I got paid so it was cool and I also got to meet the rest of the band who were all really nice guys.
This is the dirty unmastered version. Enjoy.
Love Meets Lust - Rats (J-Stat mix) by JStat
R.I.P Mike Stefanski.

No comments:

Post a Comment